AR Rifle Kits for sale online

AR Rifle Kits for sale online

Our 80% AR 15 Kits are designed and packaged for you to get everything you need to build your own custom AR-15 from the ground up! These kits are also one of the most cost-effective and budget-friendly ways to either start your arsenal or add to it! An AR 15 Kit is unique because it comes with an 80% lower receiver. Therefore, the kit does not requires serialization or an FFL transfer since, by definition of the law, an 80% lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” until the builder mills out the remaining 20% of the lower using an 80% lower jig.   These AR build kits are not considered firearms under federal law, so in most cases, they can ship directly to you! Some states have banned 80% lowers and certain firearm parts or rifle kits, or have otherwise restricted the sale and ownership of products we sell. So, be sure to check your local and state laws. We can’t ship our products to certain states. Please check our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order.

“Why Build, Not Buy?”

A build kit is the easiest and most cost-effective route for you to build a custom AR-15 without having to serialize your firearm (although recommended) or register it with the government. Like everything in our store, all of the components of our 80% AR 15 Kits are made by hard-working Americans – right here on US soil. Why drive to big box store or buy a completed AR-15 that requires an FFL transfer and serialization when you can build it yourself? We make it easy, too. If you’re new to the game, check out the intro guide below. If you already bought your rifle kit, all you need to do is install the lower parts kit once you complete your 80% lower and hit the range!  

Each AR 15 Kit Includes:

  • (1) 80% Lower Receiver (optional)
  • (1) AR-15 Barreled Upper Assembly
  • (1) Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
  • (1) Buffer & Buttstock
  • (1) Bolt carrier group w/ charging handle

Quality, Mil-Spec Components

Our kits aren’t just convenient, they’re equal to or greater in quality than the typical “retail rifle”. We partner with some of the nation’s top gunsmiths and manufacturers to carefully piece together each kit, ensuring MOA accuracy and utter reliability.

  • All barrels are forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
  • All stainless barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel, offering sub-MOA accuracy
  • All BCGs are M16 in profile with chrome lining and properly staked gas keys
  • All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
  • All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
  • All barreled uppers are test-fired to ensure proper assembly

Execute the right to bear arms today. Your build awaits you.

check out our ar15 rifle and pistol build kit click here

Leave a Reply